Veterinary Journalist /Ajută un student la Medicină Veterinară/Junior vet
If you are a news addict and a journalist wannabe, this is where you belong.
We seek an intern with strong storytelling instinct, superb writing skills and an interest in Veterinary Medicine.
- High proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word is a must.
- Previous PR, marketing or journalism work experience required
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A student or recently completed undergraduate or Master’s student with coursework in Veterinary Medicine, Journalism, Marketing communications or business.
- Prior experience using social media and/or blogs for business/professional purposes is not required but is a plus
- Good interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Ability to speak and write English is a plus
- Ability to meet daily and weekly deadlines
- Help recruit, train and manage volunteers
- Assist in the planning and management events
- Handle accounting and financial factors
- Business development research
- Social media management
- Write independent article, press release or develop blog content
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Ability to work well with limited supervision
- Be able to dedicate the required hours per week*
The best internships aren’t necessarily paid. Consider internships that give you career experience and will help you find a job after graduation
There is no salary provided for this internship.
*Occasionally, bonuses can be available.
How to apply
To apply for the position, please submit a cover letter, resume (CV), and a one page writing sample by email to: email@example.com
Candidates are encouraged to submit applications as early as possible. No phone calls please.